Robots and Orchestrator (Voodoo UC) Health Management

Started by rpadeveloper, Apr 22, 2022, 12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rpadeveloper

Hi,

I set health notification to&cc emails. Now, I am getting emails from Voodoo UC about disk capacity of robots and orchestrator and remote desktop session problems. These mails period is once a hour. Also, disk thresholds are static. May I configure health notification periods and disk warning thresholds.

Thanks,

VooDoo RPA Support

Hello rpadeveloper.

Certainly, you can configure the periods of thresholds of disks and notification time that behave the robots and UC machines.

First of all Health Notification Service is working with a dependency of CRON Service and Notification Service.
Parameters are configurable which is in the path of (C or D or Where VOODOOUC is installed):\ProgramFiles\VOODOOUC\www\config\params.php

Note: This path are configured by the user when VooDooUC was installed to PC.

parameters are;

'hnStatus' => 0  ---> Status of Health Notification Service
'excludedBots' => ['BotT'] ---> Excluded Bots of Health Notification Service
'hnCheckFrequencyCronExpression' => '13 * * * *' ---> CRON Configuration(13.th minutes of every hours) to send notification to user.
'discFSTHB' => 30 ---> Denominator is GB. The written value means that the minimum value of memory of Robot's Machine. if the memory goes less of 30GB, the Service will notify the situation to the user. 
'discFSTHU' => 50 ---> Denominator is GB. The written value means that the minimum value of memory of UC's Machine. if the memory goes less of 30GB, the Service will notify the situation to the user.
'hnMailTemplate' => '\\templates\\notification.html'
'hnTo' => "
'hnCc' => "
'hnSubject' => 'Voodoo Robot Field Health Alert!'

For the detailed information please visit the VoodooRPA Wiki Pages